Searching...
Wednesday 20 June 2012

Kim Kardashian doesn't know what the word 'virgin' means


Kim Kardashian might have missed the graphic fact that she was made famous by a sex tape with the singer Ray J.
However, following an outing on Oprah, Kanye West’s girlfriend has raised the art of contradictory quotes to a new level.
On Monday night's episode of ‘Keeping Up with the Kardashians’, Kim raised the controversy bar by saying,  “I think if I’m 40, and I don’t have any kids,and I’m not married, I would have a baby artificially inseminated,” she said. “I would feel like Mary.”
The episode was aired after Sunday's Oprah Winfrey and Kim Kardashian show on Oprah’s OWN network, during which Kardashian confessed she had been on birth control since she was 14, thanks to her mother.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Add your comments

 
Back to top!