Searching...
Monday 23 July 2012

Notorious B.I.G.'s Estate Denies Involvement In Musical About Rapper's LIfe

 
Singing and (possibly) dancing isn't the first thing that comes to mind when you think of the Notorious B.I.G., but there are plans to turn his life story into a musical, and the rapper's estate is denying any involvement, reports AllHipHop.com.
A rep for the estate released a statement to the website slamming the "Ready 2 Die" project. "Please note that this is an unauthorized play," said the rep. "Our firm has previously sent a cease and desist notice and any association with the Estate of Christopher Wallace or Notorious B.I.G. are unauthorized.
"There is no connection or association between the Estate of Notorious B.I.G. and [writers] Alfred Green and Raheim Pope."
In preparation for the musical, Green and Pope, had the bright idea to break into a Connecticut Barnes & Noble stealing $888 worth of books from the store Tuesday (July 17). Both men were arrested, and initially denied any involvement in the crime, despite the fact that cops found the books in a Jaguar believed to have belonged to the men.
Even more embarrassing, is the fact that a cavity search on Green revealed that he hid the key to the car in his rectum.
Back in March the men held a casting call for the play. No word yet on if, or when the musical will make its debut.

2 comments:


  1. Illuminati approach with the some of EURO300 million and also promise to be paying EURO90,000 per month just to become their member.My stories on how i became rice and famous with the help of yoo john the Illuminati secret wealth master)Hello my fellow friends am mrs elena homson i am from the Russia of I lost my parent when I was 13yrs old so I have been staying with my uncle and they were never taking good care of me,life was so bad with me,so I manage to get into university and i graduate with first class. for goo three year i was looking for job until I meet an old school friend called katy angela,who told me about a man that help her father into the Illuminati group and made him rich and famous,so I ask on how to get to the man as a good friend she is to me, she lead me there and I explain all my problems to him and he ask me to do some things that will make me a legit member of the hood which I did without going back, then he introduce me to the ground master in uk and I was paid the sum of. EURO300 million dollars which I used to live the life am living now………..i invest the money on oil business in Saudi Arabia at 2013 i was rate as the 15 richest person in Russia.you can also add me on face book elena homson, my friends, today am sharing this testimony to those who are in my old condition to meet with him.is a good man and ready to help you in anyway of your live you can also contact great and wealthy man via this email illuminatitemple669@gmail.com or join him on Facebook YOO JOHN,you can also reach him on phone by dialing +34602320900

    ReplyDelete

  2. JOIN THE GREAT ILLUMINATI AND LIVE A LIFE: Are you a BUSINESS MAN and WOMAN, POLITICIAN, ARTIST OR ACTRESS, STUDENT and you desire WEALTH, INFLUENCE, FAMOUS, POWER AND PROTECTION and lot more join the great illuminati today,and become a full Multi billionaires by joining the Great illuminati world to benefits EURO250000 weekly and EURO1000000 monthly as membership blessing for joining the member of the illuminati. with this all your dreams and your heart desire can be fully accomplish, for more information contact: illuminati.illuminatitemple669@gmail.com CALL +34602320900, join for the better



    ReplyDelete

Add your comments

 
Back to top!