Searching...
Tuesday 17 July 2012

Tom Cruise reunited with Suri for first time since Katie Holmes divorce



Tom Cruise reunited with Suri for first time since Katie Holmes divorce 
Tom Cruise has been reunited with his daughter Suri for the first time since his divorce from Katie Holmes was announced last month. 
The star was pictured with the couple's daughter in New York yesterday - the first time they had been seen together since June 16. She cuddled him with one arm and held a white cuddly toy in the other.
Cruise had reportedly been speaking to the six-year-old on the telephone and via Skype every day since Holmes announced the divorce on June 29.
He flew in to New York overnight from Iceland, where he is filming his latest action film. Holmes and Suri visited him in Reykjavik in mid June, where he took them to a sushi restaurant.
Holmes has reportedly secured primary custody of Suri in an undisclosed divorce agreement.
On Monday evening, Holmes and Suri were involved in a minor car crash when their chauffeured Mercedes collided with a truck.

1 comments:

  1. THE GREAT DR iyare WHO BROUGHT MY HUSBAND BACK TO ME IN JUST ONE DAY. My name is Nancy John from uk, I got married 1 year ago. My husband and I have been living a very happy and lovely life. So as time went on, I began to notice this strange attitude that he was possessing. He was now going out with other girls, to the extent that he was no longer picking up my calls, and he was not even sleeping in the house anymore. I became confused and didn't know what to do anymore. So i became worried and stranded, that brought so many thoughts into my mind, because I have never experienced a thing like this in my life. So I decided to visit a spell caster, to see if he can help me out. So immediately I went to the internet, where I saw an amazing testimony of a spell caster who brought someone's ex lover back, "DR iyare" so I contacted him immediately and I explained to him all my problems and he told me that it will be very easy for him to solve, compare to the ones that he has done before. And he also gave me some proof to be really sure of his work, and he assured me that my husband will come back to me as soon as he is through with the spell casting. And also he told me to put all my trust in him, and I really obeyed him. So it was 8:00 am on the next morning, when I was about going to work, when i received my husband call, and he told me that he was coming back home, and he was apologizing to me telling me that he is very sorry for the pain that he has cost me. And after some hours later, he really came back home, and that was how we continued our marriage with lot of love and happiness, and our love was now stronger than how it were before. DR iyare also told me that once my heart desire has been granted unto me that i should go and testify of his work right here on the internet. Right now I am the happiest woman on earth today as I am writing this testimony, and I want to really thank "DR iyare" for bringing back my husband, and for bringing joy and love to my family. So my greatest advice for you out there who your husband or your wife is acting strange, or you have any problem with your relationship or anything that has to do with spell casting,He is capable of solving any problems.All you need do is for you to contact this man anytime, and i assure you that he will be of help to you,I am 100% sure that he will solve it out.

    CONTACT HIM NOW ON THIS
    Email: dr.iyarespelltemple@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Add your comments

 
Back to top!