Searching...
Friday 10 August 2012

Robert Pattinson May Reconcile With Kristen Stewart - Report

 
Two weeks ago Robert Pattinson was reportedly "heart broken and humiliated" by news of Kristen Stewart's infidelity, but has time helped to heal his wounds?
Sources tell RadarOnline that the 26-year-old actor is working through the stages of heartbreak and is now getting past his anger towards Stewart.
"Rob was super angry for the first couple of weeks. Angry at Kristen for ruining what they had, angry at her for the public embarrassment, angry at Rupert [Sanders]," the source explained, adding that now that he's had some time to think, he's staring to "wind down" and is contemplating his next step regarding their relationship.
Last week it was reported that Pattinson finally stopped giving Stewart the silent treatment and began to answer her "tearful texts" and multiple phone calls. But according to In Touch magazine, Pattinson has only called Stewart after he's had a few too many drinks.
"He's been drunk dialing Kristen. Rob had been avoiding her calls, but now they’re talking … well, they’re barely talking. There’s a lot of dead silence on the phone because there’s not a lot to talk about," a friend of the actor told the magazine, who claims Rob has been "drinking like crazy" to numb his pain.
Since the cheating scandal broke, Pattinson has been spending time away from the watchful eye of the paparazzi, and with the exception of a recent night out with friends at an a bar in Ojai, Calif., he has stayed out of sight.
The actor has allegedly been wavering on how he should proceed with Stewart and has been turning to his pals for advice -- but they're proving to be no help at all. According to RadarOnline's source, some friends believe that Rob and Kristen had a really "special connection" and he should give her another chance, but another source close to Rob told In Touch that his friends are working hard to make sure he doesn't forgive her.
It's clearly an emotional time for the actor, no matter what he chooses to do, but at least he'll soon be busy with work. On Monday, Pattinson is scheduled to appear on "The Daily Show" to promote his new movie "Cosmopolis" and on Wednesday he'll be on "Good Morning America." Though he'll be in the public eye, working again will likely be a welcome distraction from his relationship woes.

1 comments:

  1. I am happy given this testimony on this forum on how SUPREMACYTEMPLE help to restore my son on drug addiction and getting my husband back to me. My son nearly wreck my happiness,I have super market which he assist on not knowing he has his motives,every night he comes back drunk and high,it became a big problem to the extent that my husband have to park out of the house,he abandoned me and his siblings, every night I cried seeking for Gods will, until a friend of mine told me to try spell caster,she introduced me to Dr Jagem of SUPREMACYTEMPLE who cast a spell for me and told not worry that's everything will be back to normal in 7days,to my own surprise 3days later my son attitude change he quit drugs and drinking,he now even campaign against drug and alcohol,and my husband came back home 6days we are all now happily together as a happy family,thanks to my friend who introduced me to him. Should in case anybody need his help you can contact him on his email address supremacypower@gmail.com. Thanks you my savior.

    ReplyDelete

Add your comments

 
Back to top!