Searching...
Sunday 30 September 2012

Justin Bieber vomits on stage during concert

Justin Bieber

Justin Bieber was forced to apologise to fans after vomiting on stage last night (September 29).
The singer - who was performing in Glendale, Arizona on the first stop of his 'Believe' tour - had to stop part-way through album track 'Out of Town Girl' to turn away from the crowd and be sick.
18-year-old Bieber ran off stage as dancers and a DJ continued to perform, before re-emerging and apologising to the audience.
"I'm sorry, I'm going to slow things down," he said before singing ballad 'Fall' with acoustic guitar accompaniment.
Bieber managed to complete Karate Kid theme song 'Never Say Never' and made it a few bars into his Nicki Minaj duet 'Beauty and a Beat' before having to exit the stage again.
"It's hard for me, you know, not feeling great and throwing up in front of a bunch of people," he told fans when he returned. "Will you love me even though I'm throwing up on stage?
"I wanted to give you my best show ever so do you mind if I finish it?"
After the concert ended, the star took to Twitter to address what had happened.
"Great show. Getting better for tomorrow's show !!!! Love u," he posted, along with a picture of himself lying in bed.
He then wrote, "and.... Milk was a bad choice! Lol", suggesting that dairy in combination with energetic dance routines was to blame for his illness.
Bieber went on to pay tribute to a young fan who lost her battle with cancer last week.
"Goodnight Avalanna," he added. "Tonight was for u. I love u."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Add your comments

 
Back to top!