Searching...
Thursday 22 November 2012

Pictured: Swedish Woman, 37, Who Had Sex With Skeletons

the accused woman gets close to one of the skulls she hoarded

I'm just speechless as to whats going on in the world today.
These are the first pictures of the woman accused of hoarding skeletons and having sex with them in Sweden.
The astonishing photos - released by police - show the unnamed brunette licking and hugging human skulls in her flat in Gothenburg.The alleged necrophiliac faces up to two years in jail for "disturbing the peace of the dead".
licking her boney 'lover'

Prosecutors say the 37-year-old kept at least six skulls, a spine and "a large number of other bones" in a secret compartment, along with a drill, body bags and pictures from a mortuary.Cops also allegedly found photos of the woman performing sex acts on a skeleton, as well as two CDs entitled "My necrophilia" and "My first experience" following her arrest in September.
woman licks a skull

She once reportedly wrote on an internet forum: "My morals set my limits and I'm prepared to take the punishment if something should happen. It's worth it."I want my man like he is, whether he is dead or alive. He allows me to find sexual happiness on the side."
Her trial will take place next week.

Prosecutor Kristina Ehrenborg-Staffas said the woman had handled the bones in a "shameful" and "unethical" manner.
The defendant, who claims she bought the bones online, admits keeping them but denies any wrongdoing.

Please share.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Add your comments

 
Back to top!