Searching...
Monday 31 December 2012

Matthew McConaughey Reveals Son's Name


Matthew McConaughey has revealed his new baby boy is called Livingston Alves McConaughey.
The actor's model wife Camila Alves, 30 - who tied the knot with the Magic Mike star in June - gave birth to the couple's third child on Friday, in Austin, Texas.
Writing on his Whosay page on Saturday, the 43-year-old star said: "Camila gave birth to our third child yesterday morning. Our son, Livingston Alves McConaughey, was born at 7:43 a.m. on 12.28.12.
"He greeted the world at 9 lbs., and 21 inches. Bless up and thank you for your well wishes."
Matthew and Camila also have two other children Levi, four, and three-year-old Vida.
Camila previously admitted she was worried her baby bump could ruin her career because she signed on as the face of department store Macy's I.N.C International Concepts' campaign in April, and discovered shortly afterwards that she was pregnant with her third child.
She said: "A week before we were supposed to have a photo shoot, I found out I was pregnant!
"I was over the moon, but my first reaction was that it was going to be a deal-breaker for the campaign - that they wouldn't want a pregnant mum - but we worked it out.
"I was trying to push [having another baby] back as much as I could, but it was time. This baby was ready to come.
"The main thing to me is to make sure our home is peaceful, that it's healthy and that the kids are good."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Add your comments

 
Back to top!