Searching...
Friday 14 December 2012

Russell Crowe Slams Speculation He Is Dating Billy Joel's Ex Wife

The actor has hit out at 'cruel' rumours surrounding his love life as he vowed to reunite his family.
The Les Mis̩rables actor is believed to have split from his wife Danielle Spencer earlier this year and was romantically linked to Katie Lee - ex-wife of Billy Joel Рthis week.
The New York Post reported that Russell was seen flirting and hugging the stunning celebrity chef at a New York City hotel. However, the New Zealand-born star has since taken to his Twitter account to address the speculation about his private life.
Russell is currently shooting new fantasy movie Winter’s Tale alongside Colin Farrell in New York, but is planning to see his family once the film has wrapped.
“As soon as I finish this job & can get home, my priority is to try to bring my family back together.These latest reports are false & cruel,” he fumed.
In October, it was reported Russell had split from his wife Danielle after a nine-year union.
His tweet comes as Danielle broke her silence and returned to Facebook to thank loved ones and fans for their support.
“Hi Everyone! I'm sorry i haven't visited here for a while, things have been keeping me somewhat busy of late. I just wanted to thank you all for bearing with me and also for your messages of support, it means a lot to me. Dx (,” she wrote.
Russell has been finding it tough to spend so much time away from his family. Along with shooting Winter’s Tale, he has also been travelling all over the world to promote his new musical movie Les Misérables.
The 48-year-old recently revealed he was missing his two sons Charles and Tennyson, who are based in Sydney, Australia.
“Starting on another film set tomorrow. I need to go home & be with my children. Cannot believe how f**ked up my schedule has become this year (sic),” he tweeted a few weeks ago.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Add your comments

 
Back to top!